skip to Main Content

What We Do

Stream Permitting

Stream Permitting

Any person, agency, contractor, or firm that is proposing a project that may alter or modify the beds or banks of a perennial stream, river, or spring, must first obtain a 310 permit.  If you are planning to work in or near a stream, you must get a 310 permit first. It’s Free. It’s the Law.

Resources & Publications

Resources & Publications

Click here to view our recent news, publications, newsletters and more!

Recent News

We Are Hiring!

The Broadwater Conservation District is accepting applications for a District Administrator, part time position averaging 35 hrs/wk with potential for full time. Applicant must be self-starter, able to work without direct supervision, able to multi-task, and be organized. This position…

April Board Meeting

Please find the agenda and draft minutes for our Board meeting next week Tuesday, April 20, 2020 at 7:00pm below.  The meeting will be held at the Alliance Bible Church.  If you are not a board member and would like…

March Board Meeting

The March Board Meeting will be held via teleconference on March 16th at 7:00PM. Please contact the district for the call-in information.

Back To Top